Paul Lamarche, PFP®
Paul has been offering investment and financial planning advice to his clients for over 17+ years. He first began his career in the Canadian banking industry both at Scotiabank and Bank of Montreal. During his time spent there Paul worked diligently to increase his credentials and earned the Personal Financial Planner (PFP) designation. However, Paul quickly learned that he could do better for his clients outside of an industry that puts shareholder interest ahead of the client. By leaving this highly restrictive industry Paul was able to ensure his primary focus could be spent on servicing his existing clients rather than pressured to force new sales and push unnecessary proprietary products.
Paul's primary goal now is to ensure that all key aspects of each client's financial plan are addressed in a manner consistent with professional financial planning practices. He provides independent financial advice to ensure that every financial plan he prepares for a client is based on unbiased research. Paul values a client's trust above everything else. Once a client decides to work with him, he continually works hard to deserve their trust.
Paul and his wife Tina have two children and like to call the Hawkesbury area home.
- 2021 LLQP – Life License Qualification Program, Canadian Securities Institute
- 2019 IIROC – Active Advisor, Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada
- 2019 WME – Wealth Management Essentials, Canadian Securities Institute
- 2018 CPH – Conduct and Practices Handbook, Canadian Securities Institute
- 2007-2008 PFP – Personal Financial Planner Designation, Canadian Securities Institute
- Investment and Tax Planning
- Risk Management and Estate Planning
- Financial Planning Integration
- Final Financial Plan
- Ethical Practice in the Financial Services Industry
- 2004 CSC – Canadian Securities Course, Canadian Securities Institute
- 2004 Business Diploma – Business Administration | Finance, Algonquin College
Tina completed her Bachelor of Commerce from Concordia University in 2000. While in University she joined Scotiabank in 1998 as a Personal Banking Officer and quickly established her career in Management moving up the bank corporate ladder to an Assistant Manger, Branch Manager and District Manager. Tina completed her Investment Funds in Canada license in 1998 and earned her Personal Financial Planner (PFP) Designation in 2002. She has also completed her Branch Compliance Officer course in 2014.
Tina joined Paul's team for a collaborative opening of his Hawkesbury office in July 2018. She brings over 20 years of investment and personal financial planning experience and helps assist Paul in ensuring that each clients' financial questions and needs are addressed in the timeliest manner possible.
ACPI gives Paul and Tina everything they need to build a truly independent practice that not only services clients but puts their needs and interests first.